Saturday, November 15, 2014

Wreaths

A few years ago a really good friend gave me a fresh green wreath for Christmas. I was hooked immediately....absolutely love at first site. The next year I found myself ruthlessly begging for another one.

Last year my teenage son needed a project for his entrepreneur class. He chose to make wreaths. (I might have prodded him a bit in my need to fill an obsession.) They turned out beautifully! (A lot of work but totally worth it!)

At any rate, a tradition has been born and this year my very generous sisters have decided to help us by sharing. THANK YOU!!! Because I am a lot behind on the technology train and have no other way of getting info out there I am sharing pertinent info here.

These wreaths are made of organic matter with the exception of the bow. They will last for several months if kept outdoors. I made the one below for a friend last year and she wanted it inside. She hung it in her kitchen window. It lasted through the holidays and then began to dry. I was in her kitchen this past June and it was still there! It had dried several shades of amazing pastel colors and definitely had some wow factor! Our neighbors left theirs on their front door and it was still green on Valentine's Day with a red bow. I'm not giving out guarantees, just some suggestions. So.......



This wreath is approx. 30" in diameter and is the perfect fit for a regular size front door. It looks stunning with or without a bow. The price is $46 without the bow. As seen is $54.


Ever and Always 30" with burlap and red double bow




The wreath below is one of my favorites when it comes to smell. The combination of sage and pine is hypnotizing. It is approx. 36" in diameter. and would look great in a Victorian setting with a large burgundy bow or perfect for a log cabin with some burlap! This size is great for larger doors or areas. I like this size on the large staircase wall. The price is $54 as seen. Add for ribbon.




Christmas in the Rockies 36"



This wreath is the same as the top one but in the smaller size. It is approx. 26" in diameter and is $27 plain. As shown with a double bow it is $35.


Ever and Always 26" with burgundy and chevron double bow










No comments:

Post a Comment