Wednesday, June 25, 2014

And the winner is......


This little stinker did a naughty thing. She won a beauty pageant last year. I told her not to do it. I told her to shoot for 1st runner up. She never has listened to me. She always has to go off and be herself.
Okay, I actually like that about her.
It's been a fun year following her in the shadows. She is an amazing woman. Life is all about other people to her. She sees a need and does her best to fill it. She sets a goal and then goes to work. She has a unique way to observe the world around her and captures it beautifully with a camera lens. She has just the most amazing mind and remembers quotes from books, movies, scriptures, and just from listening to people. I want to be just like her when I grow up!

So I get to be in charge of a very proper luncheon this year because of what she did last year. It's been a while since I've played with adults. It could get really interesting. I decided to have Sir Jake and Sir Tom help me make wreaths for the centerpieces. Miss Brianna is now so used to the idea of a crown, that she took a break from the dishes and showed us her moves.....wearing said wreath. Who needs rhinestones when you look this good in a plant.

No comments:

Post a Comment